• Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
• Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such
as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification
available when requested at the time of order.
• Approved for use at -40 degree C (-40 degree F) to 204 degree C (400 degree F).
• 2t through 25t bow and screw pin are Certified to meet charpy impact testing of
42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. ave. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
• All shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact
requirements of 42 joules (31 ft. lbs.) at -20 degree C (-4 degree F).
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules
1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
• Crosby 2t through 25t G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV
Certification Notes 2.7-1 -Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are
statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1
test certification is available upon request.
• Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality